Sentences For Speaking

English Sentences For Speaking in Real Life



 
 Hi, how are you?

What's new with you?

Can I help you with anything?

How was your day?

What are you up to this weekend?

Would you like to grab a coffee sometime?

I'm sorry, I didn't catch what you said. Could you please repeat that?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

What do you think about this idea?

I'm excited about the upcoming event.

Let's get together soon.

That's a great question, let me think about it for a moment.

I had a great time hanging out with you.

What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?

Can you tell me more about that?

It's been nice chatting with you.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

That sounds like a good plan.

I'm not sure, let me check and get back to you.

Congratulations on your achievement!

What are your thoughts on the latest news?

Have you tried this new restaurant in town?

I'm sorry for being late, there was a lot of traffic.

Can I borrow your pen for a moment?

How do you feel about the project we're working on?

I'm interested in learning more about your experience with that.

Do you have any suggestions for what we should do next?

That's a good point, let's discuss it further.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all the work I have to do.

What's your favorite type of music/movie/book?

Let's meet up at the park later today.

How was your weekend?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you explain it to me again?

Thanks for listening to me, I really needed to talk to someone.

What are your plans for the summer?

That's a really interesting perspective.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Let's make a plan for the next time we hang out.

How did you get interested in that hobby?

It was nice seeing you again after so long.

Have you been on any trips lately?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were busy. Can we talk later?

What do you think about the latest fashion trends?

Let's make a toast to celebrate this occasion.


Comments